Tuesday 10 April 2012

SERVICE TAX FOR PREMIUM PRODUCTS RAISED

Service tax for various premium products like Speed post, Express Parcel Post raised by 12%. There is no change in Education Cess(2%) and and Higher Secondary Education Cess(1%). Thus the effective rate from 1.4.2012 is 12.36%


Download  Order


Note:  Service tax has been revised from 10% to 12% w.e.f. 1-4-2012 for premium products.  But in the case of speedpost booked under 'Local'' and 'One India One Rate ' the existing rate will remain.  ie;

Local Speed Post @ INR 12
‘One India One Rate’ Speed Post @ INR 25 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to “return the favor”.
    I am attempting to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok
    to use a few of your ideas!!
    my web page :: norton online backup

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave Your Comment here

You Might also like this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...