Update 5.0 to Meghdoot 7.0 released on 31.12.2012. The update indent for NREGS module. the same can be downloaded from following ftp address ftp://ftp.ptcinfo.org/Meghdoot7/Updates/Update-5(NREG)/
Upgradation procedure for NREG in c/w eMO Client
- · Ensure that your emo database is already upgraded with version 7 update 3.
- In offices having Sanchay post latest version installed and NREGAEMO database is available, please upgrade the same with NREGAEMO script provided.
- · Stop eMO client exe if running. Replace existing eMOclient.exe available in eMO client installation path with new eMO client exe provided in upgradation.
- · For the first time, when you run new eMO client exe, it will prompt to enter Sanchay post server details
- · Enter Sanchay post server name if Sanchay Post server is available in that office else select not available and click on OK.
- Your system will now be ready for receipt of Sanchay post related files through eMO client from central server if server details were provided.
- For adding Sanchay post codes, option is available in Divisional administrator web login of eMO. Reports regarding NREG are available under Reports menu.
- Please select the eMO Office Name and update Sanchay post code used for that PO.